The Official Movie Thread

The opposite of charming? That sounds interesting. What exactly do you mean by that?

well, i won’t go into details but it’s a borderline apocalyptic film about one of the most cynical and despicable protagonists since a clockwork orange (courtesy of david thewlis).

Reactions: CiG
I saw Fighting with My Family yesterday and I have to say that I was pretty entertained with it. I gave it a 7 out of 10 on IMDB.

@TageRyche
You gonna watch any of these??

The Accountant 2 - YES
Comiing To America 2 - Maybe, but not until it hits TV.
The Rocketeers - NO
Edge of Tomorrow 2 - NO, once was enough.
47 Meters Down - NO I didn't even see the first one.
Gladiator 2 - NO, hated the first one.
Men In Black International - NO. The first one was good but didn't see the others.
Bill and Ted Face The Music - Probably but not guaranteed I'll see it in the theater.
Top Gun: Maverick - YES
We're Wolves - NO
McClane - YES

I saw Alita: Battle Angel today. I'd heard a lot of bad things about it but while I don't consider it a great movie, it was reasonably entertaining.

Watching:

28823_1_large.jpg

Reactions: CiG
i intended to watch them all before the ceremony but didn't get around to it. can't decide which looks worse out of bohemian rhapsody, vice and green book tbh. all various shades of terrible i have no doubt.

Oh damn Green Book looked trash? I was planning to see that one, oh well.

Green Book and Vice were both crap. Vice was a disorganized mess, and Greek Book was middlebrow Oscar fodder--white guy teaches black guy how to be black.

Bohemian Rhapsody wasn't a masterpiece of filmmaking, but at least it was enjoyable.

The Favourite or Roma should have won best picture.

Last edited: