The Official Movie Thread

getting a little Dirty tonight ...

Fuck it. About to throw this one on myself.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I totally forgot Sudden Impact taps into the women's revenge genre, fucking great movie with some of Harry's best lines ever. I don't think I can decide which is my favourite between the first four films anymore, for me they're all 9/10's with The Dead Pool being a tier below them or so. Need to rewatch that one soon because I have a relatively low opinion of it based on seeing it a couple of years ago now.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
so i saw the lords of chaos, and right after dead’s suicide happened the guy directly 2 rows behind starting coughing up vomit and seizing, causing the film to be stopped for about 20 minutes. the time i saw mayhem live a girl passed out right next to me and got carried off by paramedics, so it seems to be a thing with those dudes. proof that satan is real, obviously.

so i saw the lords of chaos, and right after dead’s suicide happened the guy directly 2 rows behind starting coughing up vomit and seizing, causing the film to be stopped for about 20 minutes. the time i saw mayhem live a girl passed out right next to me and got carried off by paramedics, so it seems to be a thing with those dudes. proof that satan is real, obviously.

Definitely had nothing to do with the other common denominator in those situations.

haha maybe. although i think the latter was because it was 30+ degrees and my guess is the former was an epileptic fit because it happened right after some flashing images.

Except that it's gonna be simon kinberg directing a new-cast remake of a movie written by Simon kinberg

This is like if Sam Raimi directed a Tom Holland spider Man movie

And also
Pretty much every one except you is kinda expecting this dark Phoenix movie to suck