The Official Movie Thread

So I'm kinda interested in Brightburn. Depending on how mean spirited they go with it I feel like it could be fairly entertaining. They at least bothered to rate it R and the whole what if Superman was evil thing being done as its own thing instead of marvel/dc will hopefully let it "go there" properly.

Reactions: CiG
Watching:

6454_2_large.jpg

This movie rules. I love Denzel Washington!

I'm coming in here to look for some movie recommendations. I actually saw this new French movie in the theaters called Sauvage. Here's the trailer:

It's nuts, and really good. If you are iffy about homosexual sex scenes then this isn't for you. That stuff doesn't bother me. Pretty much it's about a nameless homeless male prostitute and his life.

Also I recently saw Climax the same director directed Enter the Void. Members of a dance group are brought to what seems to be an empty school to party and celebrate their dance team's success, someone laces the sangria with some crazy drug and the movie descends into a hellish nightmare where people attempt to survive the night. Trailer:

My and woman watched Hardware from 1990 yesterday. It was all kinds of ridiculous. I loved how a high tech killing machine from the future can't kill a sleepy woman in her bed because it gets tangled in the sheets, and only uses infra-red to find its target.

It was not only stupid, but also unpleasant to watch.

Filming for the Black Widow movie starts in June according to Johansson herself. I rarely get excited for upcoming comic book movies anymore but this is one I've been wanting since the MCU started.
there's been so much fucking shit pushing back this black widdow movie
wouldn't be suprized if there's some kinda delay after filming ends