The Official Movie Thread

I liked Anchorman, Talledega (spelling?) Nights, and the bits and pieces of Blades of Gory I've seen in dvd planet. Never bothered to watch old school, just didn't look that interesting to me.

My special friend and I :oops: went to the movies yesterday to see No Country for Old Men - they fucking took it out for Alvin and the fucking chipmunks and some other gay ass movies :erk:

I have been defeated!!!!

My special friend and I :oops:

A fucking lady friend?

walter_can.jpg

I just saw I am Legend.

I thought the concept of the Dark Seekers was pretty cool, far more interesting than Will Smith. *SPOILER ALERT* If such a mutation were to take place, I think the movie said alot about humanity in general.

Not only did they pack hunt, they showed a governmental system similar to human tribes. They also displayed the ability to learn from thier surroundings, like when the snare was set. But the far most interesting part of this scene that I think some people didn't catch was the use of the Mannequin as bait. Obviously in order to use this as bait, the Dark Seekers would have had to constantly survey Will Smith to know of his daily routine, and how to upset it in order to cause a reaction.

This being said the movie pits them not as mindless Zombies, but as humanoids. SO yah... that was kind of cool. To bad the movie was boring.

I wish they had still had tickets to AvP R.

I thought it was terrible.

I was also subjected to an hour of visual torture with the film Ratatouille. Fuck Christmas with the family.

Watched I am legend.

God I'm too much of a pussy to be watching films like that :p I'm shit with jumpy loud movies. Love things like Dawn of the Dead etc. Just plain gore all over the place, but that thing wasn't at all gory, but freaked me out no end.