The Official Movie Thread

Yeah you should have steered clear of Fear City, definitely not for pussies who only like what the critics like. ;)
his "movie professor" probably told him it was bad .... and he listened to him since he's a good little boy.

EDIT:
hahah you beat me to it ....
Yeah it's almost like you shouldn't take it too seriously or something. Shouldn't expect much from a guy who got brainwashed by Alex Cox 3 decades after his prime to hate Terrence Malick's films. :rofl:
:lol:

Reactions: CiG
alien resurrection is dumb as hell and typical joss whedon, but it’s pretty great for the cast alone. fuckin’ brad dourif and dan hedaya and j.e. freeman and ron perlman, so many cool character actors. it also has the most disturbing image of the whole series with the alien getting compressed and sucked out of the ship through a tiny hole, that shit is so repulsive.

Reactions: Einherjar86 and CiG
Yeah it's almost like you shouldn't take it too seriously or something. Shouldn't expect much from a guy who got brainwashed by Alex Cox 3 decades after his prime to hate Terrence Malick's films. :rofl:
I mean seriously, what is there to like about fear city? Horrible acting, plot, no action.

how are you going to talk brainwashing ya fucking mort and Peterson douche?? Hahaha fucking never thought for yourself ya whole life. Fucking still buddy with TB after he called you a deadbeat , no self respect :lol:

You're not gonna make me watch it again no country :lol:

hahahah i see what you're doing there, i saw it the first time you tried. Lol, pathetic bastard.

giphy.gif

i guess the only ones i'm indifferent towards are the dead zone, a dangerous method and maps to the stars, the latter two seem to have grown on people over the years though so they probably deserve another shot.

Reactions: CiG
i guess the only ones i'm indifferent towards are the dead zone, a dangerous method and maps to the stars, the latter two seem to have grown on people over the years though so they probably deserve another shot.

Kinda feel the same about those 3 myself, not because they're bad but they just don't quite resonate. A Dangerous Method is one I need to watch again though.

Still yet to see Spider and M. Butterfly (and Fast Company but not sure how essential that one is).

Watching:

ST_1sht_Danish_Art2.jpg

AKA Suicide Tourist.

Last edited: