The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvgZkm1xWPE&feature=related[/ame] this song is actually so fucking shit.
I respect they're older work, like "clock's", but this is just shit

so I started an Enigma thread over in non-metal with song links and everything but people are much too gay to reply tbh.

but right now I'm listening to Millenium because I really really dig certain (non-sleaze related at all) AOR sometimes.

I've never heard the Satriani song. Someone should post a good video that compares everything similar about both songs.

Satch is doing the right thing by suing them, the chord structures are strikingly similar. He is the reason i picked up a guitar when i heard Flying In A Blue Dream for the first time as a young lad so i have respect for him.

Obviously they're identical, but the chord progression and melody are both so utterly mind-numbingly cliche that it's entirely possible that Coldplay came up with their version all by themselves.

Yeah, I agree.

I doubt that one of the most popular bands in the world would have trouble hiring songwriters if they weren't willing to do things themselves, and since there's no way that Satriani wouldn't hear their song and they'd know that, I doubt highly that they were even aware his song existed.

Yeah. Satriani doesn't really sound like the type of music an indie (or whatever they are) band would listen to.