The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

Have you heard the Pink Floyd tribute band, Which One's Pink?

They are from LA, so they are always putting on gigs around my area, they are pretty fucking awesome.

No, but I have heard The Australian Pink Floyd. Sounds damn near identical to the original. Supposedly their live show is just as filled with amazing visuals as well.

In other news:

primus.jpg

I also plan on seeing Primus, August 8th.

Pražský Výběr - a czech rock band from 80's, but this song is almost heavymetal. They had a great sense of humour, but it all came off as fucking depressive in the end due to the age it was in:

Last edited by a moderator:
This reminded me of russian rock band Kino, this is their biggest hit - communist regime made everything so depressive that it's worth to return to time after time.

Last edited by a moderator:
call me a douchebag but I've been vibing on Black Stone Cherry and Priestess

And I dunno if you would consider them metal or not (probably not), but I'm diggin Fireball Ministry as well

and of course bands like Madball, Agnostic Front, Black Flag, old Alkaline Trio, Kid Dynamite, Striking Distance, Bad Religion, and Strung Out

and my all-time favorite band Alice in Chains is always on repeat

Kino is one of my favorite bands. And Gruppa Krovi is my favorite song of all time.

You are a cool person. I will send you my book when it's finished and printed for free, signed with cum. With love, krampus <3 *INSERT STAIN HERE*.