The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

Tears For Fears are touring here soon with Spandau Ballet, lol. Anyone here seen the tour anywhere else in the world?[/longshot]

I saw them live last summer if that counts.

What were they like?

I am considering flying to Australia just to see them. Not kidding. Two of my all time favorites.

I can't believe they aren't going to Japan, surely the Japanese would go nuts for retro-cool 80's artists. I'd be keen to check out Tears for Fears, but Spandau Ballet.... not so much.

Fucking nips - er, Japanese people - don't appreciate retro-cool 80s AT ALL.

I have scoured Tokyo and Osaka and found ZERO '80s nights. Luckily my best friend in town is as in lust with New Romantic/New Wave/etc as I am, and she always plays '80s stuff at her restaurant.

Edit: WHAT THE FUCK WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! They're going to Taiwan, HK, Philippines and Singapore but not coming to Japan or Korea.

I hate everything

don't forget "She Sells Sanctuary" :kickass:

Totally!

I saw The Cult when I was too young to appreciate them, back in 2001 with Live, Our Lady Peace, Everlast (lol) and Lifehouse. Ian was wearing some really silly outfit and Billy Duffy had really nice arms. That's all I remember, and I'm kicking myself for it.

My current favorite Electronic artist.
Its sort of Minimalist, but so beautiful. Seriously, do your self a favor and listen to it.

this first one takes a while to get started. Id suggest skipping to the 2:50 minute mark if you have a short attention span

Last edited by a moderator:
Shut up Belligerent, you and I both know that we at one point loved it and sat around stoned with our friends discussing the depth of the movie plot spinning wild theories about it.