The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

What were they like?

Very awesome! The only downside was that I was practically at as far back as possible, I really wish I got a closer seat. That, and they focused a bit much on the new album, with like 4-5 songs coming off of it. They sounded great, performed great and did play most of the great hits that I enjoy.

And the set for that tour was:

Set List: (Instrumental Intro)
Everybody Wants to Rule The World
Secret World
Closest Thing to Heaven
Sowing the Seeds of Love
Call Me Mellow
Mad World
Memories Fade
Raoul & the Kings of Spain
Quiet Ones
Falling Down the River
Everybody Loves a Happy Ending
Seven of Sundays
Ladybird
Pale Shelter
Break it Down Again
Head Over Heels
Woman in Chains (with Michael Wainwright)
(Encore) Shout

Oh and shirts were $30 (Wtf?)

Haha, The Birthday Massacre are my guilty pleasure band. I saw them live the summer between graduating college and moving to Japan and they were kind of great. My favorite song is "Violet."

"Souvlaki" is a perfect masterpiece!

Recently I'm listening to Anders Lundqvist. Relatively unknown Swedish dude who writes "space music" - pleasant electronic melodic (not ambient) soundscapes!

I'll being seeing this shit in October:

20100412_roger-waters-wall-tour-201.jpg

Roger Waters - The Wall at Qwest Center Omaha

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZf10yhFXA0&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0g8niDuR9c&feature=related[/ame]

Unlike much shitty ambient, this has a reason, a direction and a final goal. It starts you out in an empty void, locking you in suspense while slowly gathering particles to form a physical structure right in front of your eyes. The completed structure, acting as catharsis, penetrates you and uncompromisingly expands until bleeding out of your ever pore and finally evaporating. Back in the silent, empty void, your revitalized and glowing shape burns the darkness into a crisp, and you step into a world of light.

:lol:

Have you heard the Pink Floyd tribute band, Which One's Pink?

They are from LA, so they are always putting on gigs around my area, they are pretty fucking awesome.