The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

Only for partying, don't listen to them on purpose.

Caspian have been kicking my ass lately.

Dead or Alive. fuck yes

Last edited by a moderator:
In all seriousness the first two STP albums(core,purple). Sour Girl is one of the greatest songs ever written regardless 4 not being that great as an album. I can listen to this song multiple times.

New AIC blew me away on the first few listens. Worth a look.

Schwärzung;8669401 said:
Fantastic. Nowhere near the awesomeness of Dirt though.

I'll look into it, thanks.

This has been my non-metal monument as of late:
Rome-Flowers-From-Exile.jpg

I posted about them already on the Non-Metal forum, but I really like Tom Tom Club and everyone should check them out.

Why's there a thread like this when that forum exists anyway? I guess people are too lazy to go to the other forum sometimes.

I've been listening a lot to Cocteau Twins since yesterday, a totally new discovery for me and I love it. I'm surprised so many people like them on UM though, it's pretty cheesy.

Magma, bitches. Magma! That's one band with a great, varied discography
One more year of this aural insanity and I'll start speaking Kobaian fluently. Perfect for every mood and activity: on the bus on the way to work and from work, jogging, dogging(i.e. dog-walking), clogging, blogging, you name it.

That DoA song kicks ass. Another one of those one-hit wonder bands, just like The Eagles, Europe, The Animals, etc.

These are both quite spellbinding and beautiful.

Wait till after the little bit of talking.

That DoA song kicks ass. Another one of those one-hit wonder bands, just like The Eagles, Europe, The Animals, etc.

DoA had a another hit but spin me round is their most well known song.Europe were a two hit wonder with carrie and the final countdown.The Animals had a few hits but their vision of house of a rising sun is their biggest hit.The Eagles are not a one hit wonder band at all.