The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Everyone else is watching "the game" and my life is being ruled by this as I play metal and go on YouTube:

Don-Pablo-Salsa-Hot.jpg

Quality > quantity tbh

I don't see what everyone's problem with it is. We have a decent discussion pop up here every now and then, it's still the retarded posters making retarded posts... not the threads themselves. This thread is alright, but it's when retards say retarded things that it becomes dumb.

edit: Doesn't count for any thread related to poo. Those threads are dumb.

just got back from the doctors office. gave blood, chest Xray and got some pills I need to go pick up at CVS.
but hell, at least I got a tasty turkey bacon ranch sandwich with brocoli cheese soup and some new york super fudge chunk ice cream!!!

Just got back from work. Been a long fucking day. Can't wait, for tomorrow though. My friend is coming over and we are gonna work on our death/thrash what ever the fuck it's going to be project. Hopefully we will have a few guitar, bass and vocal tracks. We just need a drummer, which hopefully putting stuff up will help us find one in the area. Also, we need a name. I was thinking Beholders of Death. What do you guys think?