The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

gonna go grocery shopping.

and on the topic of snow, not nearly enough snow fell last night. looks like all the snow fell in the afternoon :(
~gR~

You really don't want to get yourself mixed up with a girl who already has a boyfriend. Keep it as a just friends situation for now and when they finally do break up, make your move. :cool:

Anyway, I am up way too early for a Saturday morning but I am feeling all kinds of boogery and the dogs were jumping all over the place because they had to poop so here I am.

:lol: Don't worry "making a move" is not really my specialty. I wasn't really panning on it. If I end up dating her, it would be a ways down the line. Right now, we're just really good friends.

sarah_chalke_out_la_1.jpg

:lol:

Bad day no make up(she looks pretty much how most females look without). Paparazzi could get the same pic similiar with just about any female out who maybe just did not give a shit that day.

:lol: Don't worry "making a move" is not really my specialty. I wasn't really panning on it. If I end up dating her, it would be a ways down the line. Right now, we're just really good friends.

I was kind of joking with that part anyway. Orion Crystal Ice's advice was right...you really don't want to be the rebound man, etc, etc. But I guess you don't need our help anyway since you seem to know where's you're going with this and are thinking with your head instead of...your "head". ;)

Just got out of the shower. Arguing with this hipster on the dota forums who called Black Sabbath dad rock. He calls everything dad rock from the 70s. He called Pink Floyd, and Zeppelin dad rock.

His names Corrupted on the forums. From what I've seen, he listens to Indie rock. I don't even think Alter is that stupid.

[quote name='PleasureToKill' date='Jan 10 2009, 10:48 AM' post='3462611']
I've decided to make a thread about them, simply because it seems as though no one talks about them at all.

No matter who you are, you've at least heard something from them. It's almost impossible to not know anything from them. They created the great genre of metal, and created sub genres for it. If I had one favorite band, they would probably be it. From the dark Ozzy era, to the Dio years, to the Tony Martin era. All are great. Some of my favorite albums by them are their S/t, Master of Reality, Sabotage, Heaven and Hell, and Dehumanizer.
They are still one of the heaviest bands in my opinion. Just listen to Dehumanizer if you don't agree.
I remember when I was fortunate to see them with Dio last summer. It was great. They put on a greater show then Judas Priest even. Dio, had the emotion like he always had, even at the age he is at.

*edit* Please don't spam this thread if you only heard one song off guitar hero or whatever. Like "LOL PARANOID IS THEIR BEST SONG" Or some shit like that.
[/quote]

[quote name='Corrupted' date='Jan 10 2009, 11:11 AM' post='3462657']
Medium-tier dadrock/dadmetal. Paranoid is their best song.
[/quote]

[quote name='PleasureToKill' date='Jan 10 2009, 11:15 AM' post='3462663']
If you don't have anything useful to say then please get the fuck out of this thread. Also quit calling everything dadrock. It's getting fucking annoying. They grew up in that era, so most likely they are going to listen to it.
*edit* Why don't you just go to your hipster parties, get drunk or what ever the fuck you do there, and listen to your indie hipster shit.
[/quote]

Pleasure to kill is me.

*edit* fuck forgot wrong forum type.

I'd hit it..

No doubt. She just needs some eyeliner/ make up, a bra that uplifts her tits making them look more perky than they are and a pair of jeans that make her ass look a lot rounder curved and tighter than it actually is when she's not wearing any. She's a fine piece of ass like I said.

watching west wing and drinking fuze green tea. its not proper green tea, but its hella good, and i like the health element of it
~gR~