The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got back from work. Been a long fucking day. Can't wait, for tomorrow though. My friend is coming over and we are gonna work on our death/thrash what ever the fuck it's going to be project. Hopefully we will have a few guitar, bass and vocal tracks. We just need a drummer, which hopefully putting stuff up will help us find one in the area. Also, we need a name. I was thinking Beholders of Death. What do you guys think?

I don't like names with 'of' in them tbh. And good luck with that. I just started a death/thrash band with my buddy who is an awesome drummer and his friend who is a pretty good guitarist to play leads so I can sing with a little more ease.

Right now I'm a little irritated. My son is teething...the screams pierce through everything. I'm listening to some Demolition Hammer to try to drown it out a bit. It sucks though cuz there's really not much I can do for him.

Tried a little whiskey on the gums but that didn't do shit. And I dunno bout hitting him with a hammer... somehow I think I'd feel guilty. Seriously though, I'd rather listen to Slipknot than hear these screams at this point...

It's cold enough for me here when it gets cold, I think I'm pretty much gonna stay (FL).

Got a green GloFish for my little tank and it's sweet. GloFish are a transgenic offshoot of zebra danios which have green, orange, or red fluorescent proteins, they glow in black light and it rules. *thanks science for slightly playing God*

Being up at 5 in the morning... which is pretty gay. One of my friends drunk dialed me about half an hour ago, and I had to talk her through being sick, then we talked for a while. I guess it's cool, though... because I have taken quite a liking to this particular female. Unfortunately she has a douche bag, dumb ass, redneck boyfriend.. whose name is Mike Hunt, which is awesome, though.
Anyways long story short, I can't fucking sleep now.

Being up at 5 in the morning... which is pretty gay. One of my friends drunk dialed me about half an hour ago, and I had to talk her through being sick, then we talked for a while. I guess it's cool, though... because I have taken quite a liking to this particular female. Unfortunately she has a douche bag, dumb ass, redneck boyfriend.. whose name is Mike Hunt, which is awesome, though.
Anyways long story short, I can't fucking sleep now.

You really don't want to get yourself mixed up with a girl who already has a boyfriend. Keep it as a just friends situation for now and when they finally do break up, make your move. :cool:

Anyway, I am up way too early for a Saturday morning but I am feeling all kinds of boogery and the dogs were jumping all over the place because they had to poop so here I am.

Negative, don't be the rebound boy or the man-hawk, and remember, if she did it with you, she'll probably do it to you. Find someone who has less liking to the sauce and to co-dependant relationships while keeping fifth-wheel male friends always nearby that fulfill other needs, and your mental stability will be better off for it.

I don't like names with 'of' in them tbh. And good luck with that. I just started a death/thrash band with my buddy who is an awesome drummer and his friend who is a pretty good guitarist to play leads so I can sing with a little more ease.
Yeah, good luck with yours too. I'm going to talk with my friend about it though when he comes over later. We haven't really worked on it too much, but hopefully today, we will get lots of shit done.