The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wow.
Just wow.
I'm glad I wasted 1 minute of my life clicking into this part of the forums.
Yes.

I'm glad i wasted a minute reading your post.
You fucking cancerous whore.
Go fuck some cactus and get vagina wounds, so you can go a doctor and be all! "i have owunds inmy vagine" so he can rape you to make sure and you can be all" lol i liked it"
bitch
cunt
fuck
bitch
tits
lol
cunt
fuck
whore.

You couldn't tell from A) My vocal support of the Dallas area teams or B) My location? "Fuck East Texas!"? Well.. gotta change that now... but still!

Well, I don't know the geographical locations of minor cities in Texas because, frankly, I don't give a fuck.

You could still be supportive of Dallas teams and not live in Texas, either.

texas = fail tbh

:mad:
The impression of Texas that all of you have does not hold true with the Metroplex. The Dallas/Fort Worth area is a civilized area that is great to live in.

Besides what fucking state do you live in? What does your shitty state have to offer? Probably lots of gay.

edit: and most Tex-Mex is just a bastardized version of Mexican food by a restaurant that sucks balls.

:mad:
The impression of Texas that all of you have does not hold true with the Metroplex. The Dallas/Fort Worth area is a civilized area that is great to live in.

bwuh, the only thing I liked slightly near there was this metal place called Music Mania which probably isn't even there anymore. :yuk::yuk: Texas = concrete jungle.

Besides what fucking state do you live in? What does your shitty state have to offer? Probably lots of gay.

Nigga I lives in FL, str8 from tha 904, try 2 fade; we show u how we do here yheearrd? o... u skurrd, u skuurrd.

edit: and most Tex-Mex is just a bastardized version of Mexican food by a restaurant that sucks balls.

oh.. oh oh oh... I see now... I was trying to find something sort of nice to say out of pity but no, you're all so ungrateful I don't even like the food anymore. Except Qdoba which is cosmic.

Your governor can't get through our governor's security, that's right, Right here in Fort Worth, we house the greatest physical force known to man, Chuck Norris... ready to defend his state at any time... and he doesn't care if your face is in the way.

@ OCI
Muthafucka, do you know who you talkin' to? I'm from da 817, bitch. My homies be ridin' night and day, muthafucka. You try to step on dis turf, and all I got to do is say da word, and yo bitch ass will get lit the fuck up, ho. I'm scurred? Yo ass is scurred, my fo' fo' make sho all yo kids don' gro!

It's one in the morning over here and i'm starving for some reason. Time to make a pb and j motherfuckers!
edit: the old lady is going to get bitchslapped for buying Reduced Fat peanut butter wtf