The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Classes after 5 are cancelled here. No astronomy lab! That means I can go to the French play they're putting at the concert hall.

Snows coming down harder and harder.

We had sleet yesterday morning. The roads were very slick - I had a little trouble steering on my way to work (had to drive around 40-45 MPH on the highway), and I saw a number of accidents along the way.

It eventually turned to rain though, and the roads were clear by evening.

The plant has been doing an inventory count since yesterday morning, and somehow I avoided getting drafted to participate, so I've pretty much been sitting on my ass all day today and yesterday, with no one around from my department, and almost no calls on the help line since so many people around the building are doing the inventory.

I'm pretty sure I've done literally less than five minutes of work today. I went out to someone who was having a problem running some program, and told them to reboot their computer, and it was fixed. :lol:

I've just been spending the day organizing files on my laptop, which I brought from home. It's pretty sweet.

The plant has been doing an inventory count since yesterday morning, and somehow I avoided getting drafted to participate, so I've pretty much been sitting on my ass all day today and yesterday, with no one around from my department, and almost no calls on the help line since so many people around the building are doing the inventory.

I'm pretty sure I've done literally less than five minutes of work today. I went out to someone who was having a problem running some program, and told them to reboot their computer, and it was fixed. :lol:

I've just been spending the day organizing files on my laptop, which I brought from home. It's pretty sweet.

Nice, inventories suck. I remember having to do inventory in a small retail store, can't imagine needing to do it for a warehouse or other large facility.

and lol at rebooting to fix. It surprises me how many people freak out over small pc issues and are afraid to touch it when it isn't acting right. Classic IT Help Desk story.

Inventory at where I work is easy for me. Considering, I barely have to do anything besides clean up the cafe, and get the garbage. Oh, and clean the bathrooms.

I sometimes wish I had a drum set. I like playing guitar and all yet still wish I had drums and a keyboard to fuck around with.

Drums lately fascinate me at times more than guitar and it's weird.

you know when how you play guitar on and off all day in between bands getting inspired. I just hear a drummer do something really fucking neat and than want to go bang on a kit and don't have one.