The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Every single Circuit City is closing. I went to one a week ago but they didn't have much interesting stuff.

Thinking of a good band name. Having some trouble. My band mates wanna stick with Afflicted, but there was the death metal band way back when. Any ideas? I got Human Dissolution in mind right now.

Watching the religious movie "Doubt" about a nun who confronts a priest after suspecting him abusing a black student. Philip Seymour Hoffman owns this movie as always. Im Antichrist , but still I enjoyd watching this movie alot. Much better then many of the other oscar nom. movies. Anyone got some recommendations of some antichristian movies? Not the usual ones, cause ive seen all them, but there are always some good rare\more unknown movies I havnt seen.

Watching the religious movie "Doubt" about a nun who confronts a priest after suspecting him abusing a black student. Philip Seymour Hoffman owns this movie as always. Im Antichrist , but still I enjoyd watching this movie alot. Much better then many of the other oscar nom. movies. Anyone got some recommendations of some antichristian movies? Not the usual ones, cause ive seen all them, but there are always some good raremore unknown movies I havnt seen.

Not a movie, but you would enjoy reading Nietzsche's The Antichrist.

Not a movie, but you would enjoy reading Nietzsche's The Antichrist.

I am not religious anymore but I have heard that Nietzsche was a strong anti-semetic and thats makes me not want to read this book. I have done much reserch on him yet, is this true about him? Also, have does this book talk about in terms of the details of it.

Anyone looking for a good book should check out "The Third Policeman." Is is a pretty intense and strange book with a complex and absurd plot line.

He was not an anti-Semite in the Nazi sense by any means. He equated this kind of anti-Semitism with an act of "parad[ing] as Christian-Aryan worthies [who] endeavor to stir up all the asinine elements of the nation by that cheapest of propaganda tricks, a moral attitude." In other words, he felt that Hitler and co. relied on cheap propagandizing tricks to get what they want, which is nothing of the "power to will" he so encouraged in humanity.

Yeah, I want to avoid flat-out hate of any ethnic group but if he offers vaild points against their religion in an intellegent fashion and not so in a hate-preching nazi way than I will check it out soon. Though, I am not to interested in books about religion anymore, both pro-religion and anti-religion.

Don't read The Antichrist, as most of it is him trashing the theologian profession and hating Christians in a great, satisfying way.

I don't have an issue with the subject's meaning, I just have read that style way too many times and heard the argument an endless amount of times. Maybe I'll read it in a few months or so.