The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Popeyes is delicious, i love their red beans & rice, mashed potatoes and spicy chicken.

THIS. The fried chicken-based meal of champions. I could eat 10 pounds of that red beans and rice. But they stopped making spicy chicken strips, that was the best spicy chicken they had. :cry:

But I'm trying to stop eating fried chicken, it's one of the few things that actually affect me. Popeyes was never half as bad as everyone else though, to be fair.

just finished a song,beyond stoked.

This. We got a song done in an hour and started another. The new one had a little trouble though. There's a part that goes from a pretty standard fast thrash beat to a slower 6/8 rhythm. 6/8 isn't hard, it's just the transition that was weird. We got it though. So Wednesday we'll finish that up and start on the one I wrote. Gigs before long. Yay!

Nothing, just went to stabucks and than soulshine and a girl named Lily I use to work with was working and nexttime am going to get ner number without a doubt). She's always seemed slightely interested in me(not really sure why), very cute sexy foriegn chick with an accent that puts a smile on my face. I know she likes to ski and use to ski for like 7 years so am going to see if she wants to get a coffee go skiing and than see a movie or something. I don't think I rly have a shot with her, but we could always just be friends. :)

This. We got a song done in an hour and started another. The new one had a little trouble though. There's a part that goes from a pretty standard fast thrash beat to a slower 6/8 rhythm. 6/8 isn't hard, it's just the transition that was weird. We got it though. So Wednesday we'll finish that up and start on the one I wrote. Gigs before long. Yay!

crazy i have 6/8 in my song as well. The full riff goes one bar 9/8, one bar 6/8, then to bars 9/8 . Im not sure why riffs come out in such fucked time signatures but w.e lol

Wow I really need to either get lessons or start playing with others because I don't even think about time signatures and I think that might be a problem...

Yeah, I never do either.
*edit* I used to use them back in middle school, and my freshman year when I played violin in the orchestra and band.

I don't pay attention to them with guitar, as I would with the violin. I just haven't bothered. Even though I still know about them.