The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

pulp is where all the nutrients is

my glasses are yellow already considering how much i exercise and skateboard with them, a turn off big time. Good thing I have contacts, and for some reason the # of looks I've received from potential hook ups has exacerbated the previous look I fashioned the last term.

bout to read a book

Bought a bottle of Finlandia vodka tonight, and had a couple shots worth when I got home. I haven't had any alcohol around my place since last summer, and I was starting to miss it. I need to pick up some lemonade to go with it, though.

I just got the best tech help call ever.

Caller: "Well I got that [Windows] automatic update message this morning, so I had to restart my computer, and then when I go back into [accounting software] I can't enter in a date. It tells me, '02/29/09 is an invalid date'."

Me: "...02/29/09?"

*line is silent for a couple of seconds*

Caller: "Oh I'm stupid..."

Just finished my dissection exam, got my written tomorrow then I'm heading to the SU and strawpedoing a bottle of wine with some mates. Then hitting a club, hooking up with this girl, and all will be fucking wonderful and I can spend the next week in complete drunken oblivion!

I just got the best tech help call ever.

Caller: "Well I got that [Windows] automatic update message this morning, so I had to restart my computer, and then when I go back into [accounting software] I can't enter in a date. It tells me, '02/29/09 is an invalid date'."

Me: "...02/29/09?"

*line is silent for a couple of seconds*

Caller: "Oh I'm stupid..."

That's awesome.

well i'll tell you this much... i'm never eating mother fucking taco bell again! :ill:
dude, i know at least 5 people that have gotten violently ill(food poisoning) from that shithole, myself included. I'll never eat there again, plus i figure if i have a taste for Mexican food i'll get the real deal not some nasty grade D meat.:ill:

edit:7000th post niggahz