The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

dude, i know at least 5 people that have gotten violently ill(food poisoning) from that shithole, myself included. I'll never eat there again, plus i figure if i have a taste for Mexican food i'll get the real deal not some nasty grade D meat.:ill:

edit:7000th post niggahz

yeah i didn't even wanna go but my friends are like "oh man let's go to taco bell" so i go "fine whatever"... and to add injury to fucking insult i ended up paying for his meal. FUCK.

^k, how about the dumb blacks that work at Taco Bell that don't know how to prepare it properly. I don't know what the problem is with that place but i've known more people to get sick there then any other fast food chain.

dude, i know at least 5 people that have gotten violently ill(food poisoning) from that shithole, myself included. I'll never eat there again, plus i figure if i have a taste for Mexican food i'll get the real deal not some nasty grade D meat.:ill:

edit:7000th post niggahz

Lulz. I've been damn near destroyed on the inside by that place. But I still love Nacho Cheese Chalupas, so I go anyway. We have a place here called Santiago's that has some of the best authentic mexican food around. And it's basically a fast food joint. I prefer having my lady cook though. She's mexican and makes some of the best damn enchiladas in the whole wide world.

Right now I'm in class. I'm sooooo tired. I started working at UPS last week. So M-F 5pm-11pm I work there, school Tue and Thu 8am-4pm, another weekend job Fri-Sun 11am-4pm, plus a baby and a band. I'm gonna be drained soon.

Lulz. I've been damn near destroyed on the inside by that place. But I still love Nacho Cheese Chalupas, so I go anyway. We have a place here called Santiago's that has some of the best authentic mexican food around. And it's basically a fast food joint. I prefer having my lady cook though. She's mexican and makes some of the best damn enchiladas in the whole wide world.

Right now I'm in class. I'm sooooo tired. I started working at UPS last week. So M-F 5pm-11pm I work there, school Tue and Thu 8am-4pm, another weekend job Fri-Sun 11am-4pm, plus a baby and a band. I'm gonna be drained soon.

:kickass: Nacho cheese chalupas ftmfw.

^k, how about the dumb blacks that work at Taco Bell that don't know how to prepare it properly. I don't know what the problem is with that place but i've known more people to get sick there then any other fast food chain.

I vouch for that, been violently ill the last two times I ate at Taco Bell (two different ones). That was over a year ago, haven't eaten there since.

mothing.
just finished some music making.

Also, ive decided to embrace my lack of a Drummer etc. Im gonna focus on finding a good Vocalist with some other instrumental talents, and play with a laptop.i.e. SAmples etc

LOL?