The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

In the midst of rebuilding my financial history & budget spreadsheets so that they include 65 income/spending categories instead of the initial 20. I'm putting in enough categories that it should remain useful for many years to come. It's a tedious bitch to put together right now, but I'm going to be so incredibly happy once it's done. It'll be a masterpiece.

In the midst of rebuilding my financial history & budget spreadsheets so that they include 65 income/spending categories instead of the initial 20. I'm putting in enough categories that it should remain useful for many years to come. It's a tedious bitch to put together right now, but I'm going to be so incredibly happy once it's done. It'll be a masterpiece.

You should just use mine as it's 5 general categories and I just explain what the purchase was or whatever

They didn't top "I can see your ears".
That was awesome because one of the people that got it, who never has his hair tied back, had his hair tied back and his ears were on show. Apparently he instantly looked outside to check.

About to head to the Union and watch the rugby. Come on England! :kickass:

Did that. Fuck going to a welsh uni :(
Luckily had been drinking since 2pm so it didn't hit me as hard as it might.

Now about to go for a much needed shit, and chill out.