The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Enjoying my lack of girl involvement this weekend, and general non-lack of mind-altering substances. Taking a shower soon since some friends are coming over in an hour or two.

Taking a shower before heading to the Union for nom-noms. After that I'm meeting some girls who want to start a Punk show on the radio station, so they're shadowing me tonight to learn the ropes.

I highly doubt the set will be good at all but who knows. When I saw them last, in 2007 at Wacken, they really surprised me. Played lotsa old ch00ns.

The first time I saw them was awesome because they played mostly songs from the first 3 albums and the rest was pretty much Colony. Hardly anyone at the gig seemed to get into it but oh well.

Just got back from the gig, and it wasn't half bad. I wasn't expecting much, tbh.

Guess they've been influenced by their first time in São Paulo, and played some good shit from the old albums. All the crowd in the venue likes the band, and waited like forever to see them live, so it also helped turning it into a fine gig.

I'm sure they'll be back soon enough, they had a good time.

Now I need a hot bath, for pete's sake. I stink :lol:

Wasn't drunk enough.
Plus all the girls were abit intimidatingly hot considering it was such a desperate event.

Oh well... I made up for your major disappointment with my 4th straight night of beign completely snhitfaced. This time with tequilla... which I hadn't had in over a year... I kinda don't like tequilla... but I do like being drunk. So it's a compromise, I guesss.