The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Didn't sleep too well. My friend and I were walking home from the show last night when she got a phone call that her roommate's (also a friend) boyfriend died of a rare strain of pneumonia. That's not pleasant.

Reading.

The army are making way more noise than usual this morning. Coupled with the two police helicopters going around, the massive construction work down the road and Broadmoor's siren going off; it's like im in a war zone.

Wow it's six P.M. and I was so tired I did myself a rather strong coffee and have had a shot of brandy. So far it seems it helped.

Somewhere early morning in a hotel room
there's a guy starting to realize
that eternal fate
has turned it's back on him.

It's 2am....

It's 2 am
The fear is gone
I'm sitting here waiting
The gun's still warm
Maybe my connection
Is tired of taking chances

Yeah, there's a storm on the loose
Sirens in my head
Wrapped up in silence
All circuits are dead
Cannot decode
My whole life spins into a frenzy

Help I'm steppin' into the Twilight Zone
Place is a madhouse
Feels like being cloned
My becaons been moved
Under moon and star
Where am I to go Now that I've gone too far

Soon You will come to know
When the bullet hits the bone

I'm fallin' down a spiral
Destination unknown
Double-crossed messenger
All alone
Can't get no connection
Can't get through where are you?

Well the night weighs heavy
On his guilty mind
This far from
The border line
When the hitman comes
He knows damn well he has been cheated

Just found out that the pizza guy we used to go to sometimes back in school hung himself. A friend said that he probably tasted the calzone and we laughed, now i feel bad because we kinda knew him.

what makes a better gift to a girl, an Oceanborn CD or a little dragon inside a snowglobe?

on one hand Oceanborn has both epic ballads Swanheart and Sleeping Sun which will make her cry and then drop her thong for me

on the other hand the little dragon inside a snowglobe is really cute and poignant and every time she sees it she'll be like awww and then drop her thong for me

what makes a better gift to a girl, an Oceanborn CD or a little dragon inside a snowglobe?

on one hand Oceanborn has both epic ballads Swanheart and Sleeping Sun which will make her cry and then drop her thong for me

on the other hand the little dragon inside a snowglobe is really cute and poignant and every time she sees it she'll be like awww and then drop her thong for me

Is sex all you care about?

I am annoyed. My boss called and asked me to come in to save their asses because they need help with warehouse unloading, even though they constantly leave me as the only employee and don't even try to get people to come in and help out when it happens to me. BS, but at least I get paid.