The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You should do some kickflips in front of them to impress them and to get to the next level/possibly get an invite to a Tony Hawk tournament by Hawk himself or something.
I'll kickflip into their heart
OR

wipe blood all over my clothes and self wound myself and just skate around playing the "wtf happened to him? gangsta?" card

nothing hotter than a thugged out skater back from a knife fight.

@ zeph: if a girl touches you there is a 99.99999999999% chance she's into you. You've got her.

edit - if any of you want to see the best technical skater ever which pretty much beats any other pro on this planet go to you tube and type in rodney mullen. You will be amazed.

I've been a huge fan of Mullen for a long time, he's probably my favorite skateboarder of all time. Absolutely insane to watch. He also invented like...most of the flatland tricks and a lot of the flip tricks overall (even the kickflip iirc)

soooooo what have you all been doing/planning this spring break?

My spring break was last week and I first off took 5 days out of it as vacation days, and got the rest off normally because I rule; so I got paid to be with my br0s in New Hampshire at my friend's grandparents' house they lent us for the week. We drank a bit (some more than others), played a lot of SSB: Brawl, drove around, ate pizza, watched movies, etc. Awesome time. Doing it again in the summer.

Eating cake.

noticing that no one has posted in the social forum in a few hours.

you people need to stop having lives.

Got me a hamster. Will post pics later. Cool little fellow. Got a black bear instead of a teddy bear hamster. He likes to run. He freaked out a bit when I put him in the cage, sniffed the hut where the old hamster slept, then hopped on the wheel. He hasn't stopped running yet.