The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Writing up lectures of membrane function (fun) while listening to a mixture of Enslaved, Agalloch and Katatonia (actually fun). Miss my girlfriend too... holidays kinda suck.

Having a very good day. The people at the radio station found my headphones, and I just owned my Psychology and Ancient Greek tests, and now the new Candlemass is doing likewise to me.

Back from my show. The girl I'm soon to ask out stopped by the station during the last song. We went back to my dorm and hung out a bit. It was so sweet of her.

Update. We're having music sex. She's sending me a punk/ska/psychobilly comp and I just sent her an hour of Manilla Road, Cirith Ungol, Cathedral, Angel Witch, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Candlemass and Pentagram.

:lol: X 1000 SOMEONE ACTUALLY SIGGED ME, HOLY SHIT ENDORPHINS ARE FLOODING MY BRAIN RIGHT NAW. I'M FAPPING IT DOUBLE TONIGHt!!!

Zeph...umm....err......ASK HER THE FUCK OUT ALREADY AND GET IT ON DAMMIT!!

So this evening I went to McDonalds with my friend and started touching her and then her dad walked in. It's funny/scary at the same time.

Making a mental note to get on my uncle's computer at 9 AM and to get MDF tickets and leaving this here as a backup.

About to enjoy six days off work, complete with trip out bush to an outdoor festival for three days over easter. :kickass: