The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

But I'd probably have to get a security clearance. :erk:

Looks like I'm going to have to try for one at some point given how many jobs in northern VA / DC are government-oriented. It's almost like it's as important as having a degree.

I'll be working in Social Security, which I guess will deal with some sensitive data. They already took fingerprints and observed that I have no record. I won't have any issues with a drug test, which probably will trip up some people.

I wouldn't have a problem with a drug test, but a full scope / polygraph test I might. That may only be for Top Secret clearance though, I dunno.

I'm watching Wrestlemania 25.
There's a hilarious amount of over the top obviously set up moments.
And lol at all the fucked up moves in the MiTB match.
And wtf at the hardy fued. "ohhai. yar i burnt down ur house and kild ur dog"
"why?"
"shrug"

I am firmly entrenched in an odd awareness-delirium and need sleep. But there is one obstacle standing in my path; the bathroom. I don't want to go there. Bright light is there, and lots of loud water, I want only the comfort of the monitor glow. But I must expel waste or unconscious life is going to be very uncomfortable. I am preparing to go....

I am firmly entrenched in an odd awareness-delirium and need sleep. But there is one obstacle standing in my path; the bathroom. I don't want to go there. Bright light is there, and lots of loud water, I want only the comfort of the monitor glow. But I must expel waste or unconscious life is going to be very uncomfortable. I am preparing to go....

Pee in a bottle?