The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

So I just came back home from easter holidays or something and I had a cool dream again, like I sometimes use to - summing up what was happening to me that day or week or something.. So long story short: I went out to the forest to choose a fitting tree to create my first sculpture (which I'm really thinking about and I've heard a radio show about it and I chose wood to be the material). I found the nicest tree in the forest and just as I was about to put the tree down with a chainsaw, I noticed few predator-like dinosaurs few meters down (which I think is a result of playing Gothic I again) but they've had ice-hockey helmets (which is a reference to Czech first league ending that day). Well and now I was like wtf what am I going to do, they're going to atack me, but then I remembered I have a fucking chainsaw in my fucking hands which woke an agression in me. I FUCKING RAPED THE BEASTS WITH MY FUCKING CHAINFUCKINGSAW AND I BATHED IN THEIR FUCKING BLOOD AND I DRANK THEIR FUCKING CUM AND ATE THEIR HUGE SLEAZY BALLS. EATING DINOBALLS DRINKING DINOSEMEN EATING DINOBALLS DRINKING FUCKINGDINOFUCKING SEMEN. Then I ate their shit from their intestines and found eastereggs in their eyesockets.

Have a good one rms.

Currently eating tamales, drinking a Saranac Black Forest, and blasting the Revolting Cocks. Utter fucking win.

Watching south park, gonna play around with my schedule for next year, see if I can get my night class to be earlier in the day. Nvm on watching south park now, its that gay fish one again.

Watching the best damn top 50 bizarre plays ever. This one baseball player threw the bat on the floor after making the hit, and the bat stood upright! Unbelievable!

heh, watching some litter critter crawl on the lens of my glasses. Poor thing, I feel sorry that I'm about to kill him.

wait....I'm not even wearing my glasses right now....OMG HE JUT CRAWLED INSIDE MY TEAR DUCTS!!! ARRRGHGHGH!!!

heh, watching some litter critter crawl on the lens of my glasses. Poor thing, I feel sorry that I'm about to kill him.

wait....I'm not even wearing my glasses right now....OMG HE JUT CRAWLED INSIDE MY TEAR DUCTS!!! ARRRGHGHGH!!!

YOU HAVE FLESHES EATEN BY VERMIN

YOU KNOW PAIN FEELING

YOU ARE DEAD

YOU HAS NO GOD