The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wow that window was annoying.

What's really weird is that one of my apartment mates was playing that exact song on his computer earlier tonight. And I don't think it was because of going to that webpage. I'm pretty sure I'd never heard the song before until tonight.

Waiting for my father to call so we can meet for brunch at the Union before I'm off to another dreaded Tuesday. I HATE AFTERNOON CLASSES.

posting on this thread, not working, procrastinating on a couple things i have to do, and listening to sworn enemy
~gR~

Feeling disappointed because I checked and it turns out Dark Funeral is not headling when they play at the Palladium next month, as I had once thought. I was hoping they would because Naglfar is playing right before them, and I'd like to see a nice long set. Turns out that these two bands are playing before Mushroomhead and Type O Negative, which means their setlist will be much shorter. I was so pumped for this concert and now I'm not sure if it's even worth paying 30 bucks to hear 4 or 5 songs (which will probably all be from their inferior later albums). Indeed I am crestfallen.

ive never been able to give blood. i average about 1 tattoo every year, starting on my 18th birthday hehe

speaking of birthdays, you should all start pooling your money and buy me somthing nice.

right now i am looking for small mountain towns in northern colorado to live in when i get out of the military. candlemass is on the shuffle
~gR~