The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just gave blood

I should do that sometime soon, as I need some karma points here.

Last time I gave blood was a few years ago when I was still in High School, me and this one other guy were the only ones to volunteer for this "double red cell" (or something like that) donation thing. They hook you up to this machine and it pumps out two pints of blood instead of just one, and the machine then seperates all the red blood cells or something, and then pumps the remaining blood plasma back in along with some salene solution (again, I don't know if any of these terms are right) to replace what you didn't get back. The solution was room temperature so it feels really cold going in. Crazy feeling. All in all the whole took like 45 minutes and left me really disoriented.

To contribute to the thread, I am considering going downstairs and cooking up a DiGiorno. Either that or a burrito.

i hated those commercials. i dont care where the pizza came from, just as long as it doesnt taste like cardboard!
~gR~

I've never had a tattoo. I am not sure why, I just never really thought about it much. I am surprised I never got a Killers (Maiden) one. I guess I was smart and knew I could regret it at some point.

I have wanted to for about in the last 10 years or so, and I have a couple of ideas I want to have done. But my wife is not really down with it, so I remain unblemished. No biggie.

*puts on satan costume and jumps on shoulder*

DO IT! tattoos make you cool, like smoking and drinking!
~gR~

well thought out and well tattooed peices can be so beautiful and true works of art. I can't stand artists that do shitty work out there, and to see people actually pay for it sucks too. I've always wanted a back peice and an upper half sleeve, although i doubt it will ever happen because i'd never think anything is good enough to put on my body forever