The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Back from classes, a nice hour-long bikeride, and meeting with my academic adviser to get the green-light on Spring courses. Currently relaxing to some Limbonic Art and completing a financial transaction with Senor Bluewizard.

Back to the internet after watching The Colbert Report re-run and a History Channel special about vampires. I mainly watched the part about Vlad the Impaler and Elizabeth Bathory. Metal as fvck.

Just got home from school. I think I'm contemplating walking over to Starbucks and getting some coffee. I always hated Starbucks and never went there because I figured their prices were so high because it is the "in" thing. However, the coffee's and snacks are delicious!

Then maybe i'll take my little brother out trick or treating, although i'd rather do it at night.

Their coffee-drinks are pricey because they are made with quality espresso. Their regular coffee is more competitively priced, I believe.

I remember seeing a video in my international economics class about starbucks and the type of beans they use. I think it's because of the beans they use, mainly.

Still, I'll take the free coffee at work/home any day of the week.

Yeah I'm not picky when it comes to my morning coffee. I like it straight and black as night, and hot. I tend to only go to Starbucks for my evening coffee (decaf) and I usually get a cafe Americano (espresso+water) with varying types of syrup (amaretto's my favorite).

Oh god, amaretto...so good. I like mixing it with coke and milk. Sounds weird but tastes amazing.