The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

SVEDKA!!
svedka_vodka.jpg

I've never had, so I cannot comment.

I can however comment on my hatred of the Polish peoples
Orks.gif
; damn them and their uber-delish mead to hell.

Just got back from shopping. I bought my first case of beer ever tonight, now I'm breaking it in to some Grateful Dead. :headbang:

Earlier tonight, in observance of Halloween, I went down to Belle Island on the James River and wrote some morbid poetry. Might post it later if I get around to cleaning it up.

US History....:erk: I love history, but the US is so dull and they refuse to teach European History at my school. I even asked my principle about it.
I'm assuming you're in the void between 1865 and 1914 that books fill with the endless litany of the minorities who were oppressed. Just stick it out until WWI things pick up then.

NOT trick-or-treating.
:rolleyes:

Apple Cider > Apple Juice

This is very true. Solebury Orchards Apple Cider (local stuff) is absolutely amazing. When I was a produce clerk we stocked it on our department, and since I usually worked alone I'd always "accidentally" damage a half gallon jug and be left with no choice but to drink it all by myself, for free.

The Tower Records store here is a haven for 70s prog rock entthusiasts, everything is dirt cheap.
So I'm listennig to Jethro Tull-Aqualung, whiich I purchased at a discount today Never heard this before, or much Jethro Tull in general. Pretty disappointing so far, not exactly what I was expecting. Hopefully it'll grow on me.