The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah, I've been working on my growling but I can't go more than 20 minutes before my throat starts hurting.
Long riffs suck when you want a short song. I like to just switch riffs after playing them twice to keep things going, but that doesn't always work. Writing six minute songs is easy. Writing three minute songs takes craft.

These were more like angry Layne Staley screams haha.

I can do black metal style screams/growls all day and not feel a thing. It's when I do the low end death growls that really start to hurt me.

What we decided to do is take a 3 or four of the riffs that really work, then turn it into intro/verse/verse/chorus/bridge/verse/verse/chorus/solo/chorus/verse. As as opposed to the intro/different part of intro/verse/interlude/verse/interlude/chorus/intro again/bridge/verse/interlude/verse/chorus/refrain/solo/chorus/chorus/interlude/verse we had going.

About to get ready to hang out with friends. Apparently I'm not scheduled for work tonight, which is odd considering it's a Friday. This means I literally won't get a paycheck next Wednesday, which is terrible. Now the days I took off for MDF + recovery are catching up to me :lol: Fail.