The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just woke up. Had one of those mornings when I wake up at 7 in the morning, lay there, fall asleep for about an hour wake up, fall asleep for a half an hour, wake up, then sleep. I hate that.

Stop talking about drinking. I had a dream I had some nice beer from Antarctica. It was green but sooooo good.

:lol: ok, care to elaborate

I've never been to a keg party not thrown by bros, nor have I heard of one. And I assume you played beer pong, though I may be wrong on that one. Also, the flip flops you posted in that picture the other day are bro-ish. That's all for now.

I don't mean to offend. Just indicating some similarities.

*waits*

i love kevin's logic
~gR~

pa⋅tience
  /ˈpeɪʃəns/
–noun
1. the quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like.

I had to pick my sister up from work and talk on the phone with Michele who is currently in a mental asylum in Michigan. And then after that depressing engagement I decided I was exhausted and went to bed.

Today I did fucking nothing :D
Woke up at 1.
At 4 i went to the beach to see my flatmates. after two minutes my freckles were out with a vengence, and everyone drank and shit.
At about 11ish we went back to my mates flat and drank and watched aladdin.

So I'm a touched pissed, writing this atm.
and listening to cloud cult. cos cloud cult > everything.

I thought the whole "BED BATH AND BEYOND: GET IT IT'S FUCKING BEYOND HAHAHA WOW" was really painfully stupid...but decent movie anyway. And a good lesson.

That movie had to have been made by someone with a legit case of bipolar, holy shit was that plot twist something else.

On another note, could someone recommend me the best Amorphis album with clean vocals? Something that just isn't bland rock, but has a lot of atmosphere and beauty to it.

nvm - going with elegy and silent waters

I've never been to a keg party not thrown by bros, nor have I heard of one. And I assume you played beer pong, though I may be wrong on that one. Also, the flip flops you posted in that picture the other day are bro-ish. That's all for now.

I don't mean to offend. Just indicating some similarities.
Kegs are choice mainly because they are cheap and they last. Anyway, the parties i usually throw are far from br0ish because they usually involve metal at high levels throughout the night (go home if you don't want to listen to it, that includes friends bitchy g/f's), a bombfire and tons of food on the grill. Absolutely no beer pong, drinking games in general are lame imo unless they involve girls clothes being removed.