The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

What a horrible idea. And you do harsh vocals. Quit immediately. I mean never smoke another one in your life. If you dodge cancer, you'll still have to deal with a fucked up voice and shitty lungs. Cancer is only one of the shitty things smoking can do to you. Quit now.

Hell, the voice doesn't bother me. I could live with a terrible voice. If I knew that I wouldn't get cancer I wouldn't care. But I don't know...

And I haven't even tried quitting yet people. I know how...by stopping. I just haven't wanted to bad enough yet.

Currently I'm listening to Pathology. Because they rule. A lot. A bunch. Mmmm...

I did too, tbh. I don't claim any qualifications or authority or anything, but I would strongly encourage anyone who smokes to stop smoking.

EDIT: Dude, the voice is fucking creepy. Anyhow, aside from cancer there's coughing, being out of breath a lot, etc.

I did too, tbh. I don't claim any qualifications or authority or anything, but I would strongly encourage anyone who smokes to stop smoking.

EDIT: Dude, the voice is fucking creepy. Anyhow, aside from cancer there's coughing, being out of breath a lot, etc.

I'm out of breath from being fat...Nah, not really. I have quite a physical job so my breathing is fine. Coughing is a rarity, that's why this is weird. Probably cancer. :puke:

That's a good sign you should get checked out and stop smoking. You realize if you catch it early you can beat cancer, yeah?

^You're acting as if he's already coughing up blood! Damn!

The important thing to remember is to live your life to the fullest in every moment. If you stress yourself out over trivial things that haven't even come to pass then you're already setting up your body for disease. Your thoughts are the most powerful things you have. If you can control your stress, live in the positive light of things, and get some physical exercise and lose that weight cancer should stay farrr away. Plus your overall health and view on life in general should improve.

My mom works with a lot of smoking researchers and won't stfu about this shit so I do know more about smoking's effects than most people but w/e. He's starting to feel the effects of smoking and I'm encouraging him to kick his habit. That's all.

Bored as hell because it's pouring rain outside.
Marinating mahi mahi fish in lime and mango juices about to beer batter it, not sure which beer would be best for this.

Going to dinner with the folks for my mother's birthday. A hell of a day for my cat to die. She was 17.

Driving back home to Maine tonight, where I'll be for the rest of the summer, working like a slave in the Spanish mines.