The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Going to dinner with the folks for my mother's birthday. A hell of a day for my cat to die. She was 17.

Driving back home to Maine tonight, where I'll be for the rest of the summer, working like a slave in the Spanish mines.

RIP kitty.

Was it the one who went into deep thought?

^You're acting as if he's already coughing up blood! Damn!

The important thing to remember is to live your life to the fullest in every moment. If you stress yourself out over trivial things that haven't even come to pass then you're already setting up your body for disease. Your thoughts are the most powerful things you have. If you can control your stress, live in the positive light of things, and get some physical exercise and lose that weight cancer should stay farrr away. Plus your overall health and view on life in general should improve.

I'm not really fat haha. I get plenty of exercise just at work (I load about 1,300 packages into trailers at UPS). I'm not too worried. I'm only 20. Only 3% of all lung cancer cases have occurred in people under 45. I like smoking anyway. It's relaxing. Same with music, sex, and drinking. I'm not stopping those either. The way I see it, I'm middle aged haha. Gotta enjoy it.

Your question is painfully dumb, due to the fact that he obviously said that he'd remain in Maine for the summer. I'm pretty sure there are no Spanish mines in Maine and that he was just comparing his job to working there as a slave.

I've never seen anybody else use that word besides me and my guitarist though we usually direct towards people. Fantomas rule btw

I use it.
My flatmate used it in reference to those people that sell the weirdass stories to magazines with titles like "My dad raped me and then sent me for cigarettes" (real headline). he called them the dregs of humanity. So we cut them out and stuck them all over the bathroom he uses.
Apparently he was ranting for like 20 minutes when he first saw it :D

They are all ridiculous but funny.

Trufax

Feel the sunburn on my face abit.

Considering I'm quite pale, and was out there for about 3/4 hours, wasn't the greatest idea to not wear suncream.
But eh, it was good times. Basically got to sit and drink with my buddies for a few hours, and met this awesome randomer with a decent amount of weed.