The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to Evergrey and going to start drinking in honour of one of my mates who left for America yesterday.

laughing at the pm I just got from Personified Hatred.

Hey Asshole

So you're telling me you're not afraid of me and you will destroy my life? Oh my god, what a fear. Try to destroy my life, and let's see if you succeed in it

:lol:

He posted that he was listening to Hypocrisy's Virus... I quoted the album pic and posted the lyrics for my favorite song from the album (Fearless) and that was the respone I get.

Personnified sends some weird PMs, no doubt.
Hanging out. Band practice went okay. My drummer showed up, but my bassist/singer didn't. I haven't seen him in two weeks, actually. He said he'd come last night and then I couldn't get in touch with him. We jammed some shit on just two guitars and drums, though. Sounded pretty good.

About to have band practice. I have a pretty bad cough. I seriously want to quit smoking...I'm starting to fear cancer. It runs in my family, so smoking to begin with was a bad idea. That cuts my chances down even more. :erk:

laughing at the pm I just got from Personified Hatred.

:lol:

He posted that he was listening to Hypocrisy's Virus... I quoted the album pic and posted the lyrics for my favorite song from the album (Fearless) and that was the respone I get.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

About to have band practice. I have a pretty bad cough. I seriously want to quit smoking...I'm starting to fear cancer. It runs in my family, so smoking to begin with was a bad idea. That cuts my chances down even more. :erk:

What a horrible idea. And you do harsh vocals. Quit immediately. I mean never smoke another one in your life. If you dodge cancer, you'll still have to deal with a fucked up voice and shitty lungs. Cancer is only one of the shitty things smoking can do to you. Quit now.

Try cold turkey?

Acupuncture? A friend of mine did that, and he's been smoke free for 5 years.

Do you smoke to have something to do? Chew gum instead.