The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

tracy-morgan.jpg

I played Deus Ex all fucking day today, from about 12 PM to 4 AM. It was beautiful.

I also got an e-mail from one of the employers I sent an app to, and it has this list of questions about my experience with various shit. It's one of those situations where I could sound like I know what I'm talking about for maybe 1/3 of the questions, and the others basically come down to "well, I messed around with that program for like 2 hours once while bored..."

The first question they asked was about making SharePoint websites, which is actually something my current boss does, so I'm wondering if I should just wait until I go back to work Thursday and ask my boss to give me a rundown of SharePoint so I can sound smarter when I reply to the e-mail.

What annoys me more are books written by British authors, edited for publication in America, in which the editor does a half-assed job converting from tr00 English to bastard American English. I'm happy reading in either dialect, but the inconsistency is annoying.