The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The prime goal of the 1st interview is to get a 2nd interview

Yeah, they didn't really hint at a specific time they'd want to see me again, so I guess that leaves the situation rather ambiguous.

1hr/15 interview, br00tal

Yeah, it was long as hell - though it didn't feel that grueling cause the questions weren't very tough and there was a lot of friendly chit-chat. They're actually looking for people fresh out of college, so they're not really expecting massive laundry lists of qualifications.

Yeah, they didn't really hint at a specific time they'd want to see me again, so I guess that leaves the situation rather ambiguous.

Yeah, it was long as hell - though it didn't feel that grueling cause the questions weren't very tough and there was a lot of friendly chit-chat. They're actually looking for people fresh out of college, so they're not really expecting massive laundry lists of qualifications.

Good luck on the follow on interviews.

Well, like, whatever.
Or something funny. I've only been awake 5 minutes, don't expect the funny.
Ever.

I'm chilling out, bout to watch the last 3 episodes of season 2 of breaking bad.

Edit: It's been a while since a character has instilled as much hatred in me as Jesse's girlfriend.

just got back from vegas. sooo many delays and missed flights. it was annoying. now i'm about to head to my GF's and head to the dunes tomorrow morning
~gR~

I'm going to school in a moment. I'm gonna write a -czech poetry between world wars- test. Bleh.

It's ok, GR. I believe you. Although I haven't seen many attractive women in Co. Springs. Except my ex. Her name isn't Erica, is it? I would giggle.

I'm trying to actually listen to the shit loads of albums I've bought recently. AGH! So many.