The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah, tbh too much of that is probably why I got this sick in the first place :erk:

Fuck. This reminds me I has no weed till my mate from uni possibly comes down to see me :erk:

Im out of weed as well as money.
I finished the last of mine with my mate while playing Killzone 2.

Fucking awesome.

Just got back from a fun day at the boardwalk in Santa Cruz. Worth taking off work for.

Just ate some incredible baby-back ribs with potato salad, had a couple beers too. Now I'm listening to some Death. Good times.

My Lockheed Martin interview is tomorrow. I'm at my grandparents' house in Maryland since they live about 6-7 miles from the interview site, which is in Bethesda.

It's hard to resist the urge at this point to just obsessively read up on the company or on random programming crap they might ask about, and just accept that I won't know the answer to everything they might ask. Can't wait to have this done with, regardless of the outcome - it feels like studying for the biggest final exam of my life.

Canceling my day due to the weather.

Plan B:
Doritos + Laying in bed watching Alien movies + spinning new Katharsis and Molested reissue + running out to buy Flight 666 + roast beef sub + working out + House re-runs

I love plan B days.

My Lockheed Martin interview is tomorrow. I'm at my grandparents' house in Maryland since they live about 6-7 miles from the interview site, which is in Bethesda.

It's hard to resist the urge at this point to just obsessively read up on the company or on random programming crap they might ask about, and just accept that I won't know the answer to everything they might ask. Can't wait to have this done with, regardless of the outcome - it feels like studying for the biggest final exam of my life.

Research as much as you can. Be honest with your answers. If you don't know the answer to something, just say you don't know. if it's some sort of behavior-based question and you don't know the answer/didn't have an experience like that, say you don't know, but here's how you would go about it, etc.

There are some links out there for the 10 hardest interview questions or whatever. Read up on those as well.

They probably do the hair drug testing too, so I hope you haven't smoked pot in the past 30 days