The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Thanks, sevag00.

@gR: Opening for Master would be nice. However, the only way Execration could further increase my anger for them is by stealing our riffs.

Has anyone recieved word on Marduk's whole follow-up tour or whatever they're calling it?

that would make their music better tbh

what happened?
~gR~

My lonerish behavior during my work lunch drew the attention of the police this afternoon. Every now and then for lunch I park in this pull-over spot down the road just to avoid being around people and make it less awkward to listen to metal. Toward the end of today's lunch a cop car pulled into the spot with me, asked me some questions and ran my ID since it looked like a "random" place to be hanging out. There was also a discarded liquor case sitting in the gravel behind me, which apparently also raised a red flag. :lol:

But anyways, I spent the hour listening to Coroner's Grin (recommended by satanstoenail a while back). It was decent, though nothing special imo.

park in this pull-over spot down the road just to avoid being around people and make it less awkward to listen to metal.

Do find it awkward listening to metal around other people?

I'm just curious as i never had any trouble with anyone, not even my grandparents.

Do find it awkward listening to metal around other people?

I'm just curious as i never had any trouble with anyone, not even my grandparents.

Not around people I know well, but I'd rather not be blasting it in a crowded parking lot outside my work place or the fast food joint. The only options I have other than parking lots in this area are "random spots" along the road.

I don't like playing it with the windows open in my room because then I can hear chavs complaining about it from outside.

I have too much free time on my hands, so I made a Cirith Ungol video :) . Not as good as the one I made for Bathory, I got lazy near the end, it still needs more editing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim said:
tomorrow
I should get a load of albums coming tomorrow
I wish I could get a hot chick in the post
the life guard at the pool was very cute
I caught her looking at me
but she turned away really quickly
I wonder how much shit I'd get in if I did a 'ken' on her
then snogged her in the water

Just woke up. I kept waking up like 6 times this morning. First was around 4 when I heard thunder, and closed my window, the rest I don't remember what happened.

Being happy that I passed an online hearing test and putting my mp3 player on the mode that locks the volume below a certain amount.

I really do worry that I've done damage in the past though. Shit.