The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just finished watching Friday, Next Friday and Friday after Next.

Now going to watch some tv and sleep.

Just sold my old GTI, a guy flew down from Sydney to buy it. I wish I could've kept it, I loved that car and spent a large chunk of my life driving it.

PC180002.jpg

PC180003.jpg

:cry:

Just sold my old GTI, a guy flew down from Sydney to buy it. I wish I could've kept it, I loved that car and spent a large chunk of my life driving it.

PC180002.jpg

PC180003.jpg

:cry:

You know, now that I thought about it, it's like my older computer. I mean, I spent a lot of time on it, and had good times with it, both with my friends, and me just dicking around with it. Even though it was a shit computer.

DRIKIN A FEW COLD ONES AND BLASTING OUT IRON MAIDEN BEFORE I GO TO A HEAVY METAL ALL NITER BRUV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rocking out big time bruv just had the bloke next door tell me to turn it off or he will break my neck ..

So I sent me woman to his house to tell him to fack off she is a good girl

Recovering from last night's out of control whiskey drinking binge.

I feel your pain. I went to see Psycroptic last night and I can't even remember if I watched the band play or not. Probably something to do with the six beers, half a bottle of wine and several vodka martinis I consumed before I even went out. Woe is me.

There has been a fucking brown pidgeon hanging around at my parents house so i ended up catching the fucker with the box and stick trick. Some guy has just come over to pick it up.