The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Making a budget. Looking good so far, a few hundred dollars under. Trying to think of anything I may have missed.

Good for anyone looking to move out on their own so you can see what you can spare every month and what expenses you can decrease. It takes a few months to get going, but once you do you don't really miss buying albums a whole lot. I haven't bought more than 10 albums since I moved out.

I'm fucking pumped because we're opening for Nocturnal Depression in March.

speaking of cool bands to play with. im trying to get us on the bill with master in july. i think its full though. fucking execration and their side projects
~gR~

I used to drink energy drinks pretty regularly...

One day though... When I had one an hour or so earlier... I got very stressed out. My vision started to blur... I couldnt think clearly... I broke out in a cold sweat... there for a while... I started to wonder if I was going to be okay or not.

Havent had another one since then.

Thanks, sevag00.

@gR: Opening for Master would be nice. However, the only way Execration could further increase my anger for them is by stealing our riffs.

Has anyone recieved word on Marduk's whole follow-up tour or whatever they're calling it?