The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

even more awesome. spill the details man
~gR~

This in black on my left shoulder.

spqr3.jpg

She keeps a horse in an apartment?

anyway the queen has corgis I think, and they attack everyone. They have to cover it up up all the time.

haha, I once got a text message from this black chick claiming she met me at the club. I can only surmise that she either had one of the numbers in the whole phone number off, or someone gave her my number as a cruel joke

He says his name is Osian.
Facebook provides no clues.

One of the weirder ones was I woke up with "Fergie" in my phone. Nothing for 3 weeks. Met some bloke at a house party who introduced himself as Him: "Ferguson"
Me: "Is this your number?"
Him: "Yeah... Is this yours?"
Me: "Yeah... Any idea where we met?"
Him: "Not a fucking clue"

I had a similar thing happen to me. I was chatting up this girl at a party down at University of Cincinnati and I didn't remember meeting her. About a year later she shows up at my buddy's place for a party and she's like 'You don't remember me?' and I was like '...Boston Teke Party?' and she said 'Yeah'

JUST TRYING ON MY NEW BOOTS MY CHICK JUST GOT ME. THEN PACKING OFF TO BATH FOR THE WEEKEND

oh just getting a few colds ones for the trip . Last time I went to bath I had a big row bruv

I woke up the other night and had:
Ellen
Glug

No clue where these came from.
Have not tried phoning either of them
I hate calling people.

My apartment isn't big enough for dogs that size

Dogs like Yorkies are gay. You can't tell me you think a dog like this is gay:

Pembroke_Welsh_Corgi_600.jpg

I know someone who has one. It's fairly quiet... and at the risk of sounding gay, pretty much adorable.

I'd like to have one myself.

I'd venture to guess most people's social lives here suck

EXCEPT FOR PADDY WHO TIES ONE OFF EVERY NIGHT WITH HIS GIRL BRUV!!!

I've got a great social life.
I went to Prague with my mates recently.

I've got so mates many that there is always something going on.

EDIT: This includes copious amounts of gay shaging.