The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got back from work, and I'm tired.

Last night I was at my friends house, and we smoked a shitload of weed. It was awesome.

I remember laying down and thinking about how vanilla ice cream is the bitch of vanilla and chocolate ice cream. Strawberry is their gay friend.

This in black on my left shoulder.

spqr3.jpg

:lol:

Fucking epic.

Funnily enough I went out with my mates last night. Had a few cold ones. Up in the hearly mornin shine for some reason. Ugh.

Only just found out Peter Sellers was born above the chinese takeaway at the end of my road. Weird but cool.

Funny. I watched Dr. Strangelove last night.

Just had an unusually long day at work, but I have my one night of solitude before my parents come back tomorrow with my sister and baby nephew visiting from North Carolina. I don't normally work Mondays but I'll do anything to avoid looking after a toddling tornado all day, and my sister guilt-tripping me with "DON'T YOU WANNA SEE YOUR GODSON? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR GODSON?"

I just cannot become attached to any child. I'll think some at a distance are cute but I don't want anything to do with this. Luckily they're only here two nights.