The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wanting to get a big mp3 player... I have a 4gb currently housing all my doom metal... and an 8gb housing my death metal... they're both full... and the 8gb is piece of shit Philips.

I can get a 30gb (no more 128kbps bullshit) ipod from ebay from 100-130 bucks... is that a good deal?

I would check the pricing on 80gb classics because I'm pretty sure they aren't much more.

Wanting to get a big mp3 player... I have a 4gb currently housing all my doom metal... and an 8gb housing my death metal... they're both full... and the 8gb is piece of shit Philips.

I can get a 30gb (no more 128kbps bullshit) ipod from ebay from 100-130 bucks... is that a good deal?

not amazingly. I broke my 120gb Zune and could only afford to replace it with a 16GB sony mp3 player.

So I've had to get used to not having every song I own on my mp3 player.

I would check the pricing on 80gb classics because I'm pretty sure they aren't much more.

This is a good thought. They run about 160 which is fairly reasonable.

I'm also going to say never buy a Philips mp3 player. The one I have has been reformatted over a dozen times... and one time it fucked up so bad I had to take it apart with a screwdriver and tinker with it to get it to come back on.

The equalizer doesnt work and just glitches every song so if I want to equalize volume, I have to use a fucking program on the computer.... it has a set kbps rate. (128 in that ones case) and it every fucking compression artifact shows through any new album with loud production. (which I also have use the program to lower volume to ready it for compression)

This is a good thought. They run about 160 which is fairly reasonable.

I'm also going to say never buy a Philips mp3 player. The one I have has been reformatted over a dozen times... and one time it fucked up so bad I had to take it apart with a screwdriver and tinker with it to get it to come back on.

The equalizer doesnt work and just glitches every song so if I want to equalize volume, I have to use a fucking program on the computer.... it has a set kbps rate. (128 in that ones case) and it every fucking compression artifact shows through any new album with loud production. (which I also have use the program to lower volume to ready it for compression)

Wasn't Philips an American company?