The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Explaining how omnipotency is impossible to people on another forum and how "our laws wouldn't apply to God" is not a logical defense for the existence of God.

Explaining how omnipotency is impossible to people on another forum and how "our laws wouldn't apply to God" is not a logical defense for the existence of God.

You should probably get used to the fact that logic doesn't apply to supernatural things, such as the idea of a god, and that arguing with people in the framework of "logic" when discussing a god is not going to work so find a better way to argue with them.

I'VE GOT IT.

Atheist's should bomb christians.
Hm. Dunno if bombs would just work.
Maybe we should strap them to people, they'd commit suicide but it would be for a good cause...
We could call them "Suicide bombers"

Stuck at Fort Lauderdale International Airport for about 7 hours. And Shitwest won't check our bags until at least 4 hours before the flight. So we can't even leave the baggage area to get food or anything. Ick.

You should probably get used to the fact that logic doesn't apply to supernatural things, such as the idea of a god, and that arguing with people in the framework of "logic" when discussing a god is not going to work so find a better way to argue with them.

I'VE GOT IT.

Atheist's should bomb christians.
Hm. Dunno if bombs would just work.
Maybe we should strap them to people, they'd commit suicide but it would be for a good cause...
We could call them "Suicide bombers"

this
~gR~

We kept fixing paddy's post to make it seem as though he was gay and liked getting it up the butt from dudes. Now I'm seriously doubting he's a troll account.

I told you bruv my chick got on the fone to deron and he told her you are gonna be sacked from here he said paddy was a legend and must be respected on here