The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

i just did the "make your band" thing on facebook...

1. Ivar Bjørnson
2. Ihsahn
3. Simen Hestnæs aka ICS Vortex
4. Sean Malone
5. Hellhammer
~gR~

reading from this:
http://textsfromlastnight.com/

"(702): Why did I wake up with "How to masturbate" on my youtube search bar?
(1-702): You told us you forgot how, and started to cry. "
"(262): Hi, I just found this phone under my seat at a brewers game and seeing as you're entered in as 'fillllatio' I figured I'd ask you if you know the illiterate ass who owns this phone. Thanks :) "
"(386): First guy to fuck a girl in the new tool shed. Her underwear is on the shovel hook. "
"(903): I wish you wouldn't refer to your breast milk as "ammunition" "
"(413): i gave him head before the novacaine wore off...i think his penis touched my lung "
"(631): Just had a conversation with Jon gosselin
(856): Until you fuck him in front of his kids stop wasting my time with stupid texts. "

oh good times...
~gR~

Now try eating it high. Takes the whole experience to the next level.

I went to a Comcast job fair today dressed to kill. Went in applying for sales, got offered tech support instead, accepted, got interviewed for tech support, which went really well. They found the 40 people already for that they wanted to train in August. They're training me in September instead.

The job pays $12/hr and has pretty good benefits. I'm fucking pumped.

I don't think I've ever heard being high make any experience worse, which doesn't give me much reason to trust the people suggesting said things tbh.

Shitting isn't that much fun when you're high. Neither are the police.

I don't really enjoy Sleepytime Gorilla Museum that much when I'm high, or horror movies. Even cheesy ones that I'd normally laugh at. I almost pissed myself during Pet Sematary and had to stop watching before I had finished it.

I scared the shit out of my friend when he was high. He wouldn't let me in his room for the longest time.

I watched the trailer for Transformers 2 and it was one of the most least enjoyable experiences of my life...well except seeing Megan Fox half nude that part was quite nice.