The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Yeah I knew that about Roddenberry. The only spiritual/religious thing I could think of was Warf's shenanigans

Yeah, that and The Prophets nonsense always pissed me off. It seemed like Dax was the only one who got angry when Sisko and the gang wanted to go on some dangerous mission to satisfy some religious thing that they knew was bullshit. Even then she usually tagged along.

Well now I'm continually refreshing the page to get rid of this Emmy Rossum ad.

She has a good voice, but she fucked up Phantom of the Opera (the movie), which really pissed me off.

I think Gerard Butler didn't really do as well as she did, though I like him and his voice, he just didn't have the range or power for the role.

I think Gerard Butler didn't really do as well as she did, though I like him and his voice, he just didn't have the range or power for the role.

I actually liked the fact his voice was rough, instead of operatic. It fit his "dark" role. Andrew Lloyd Webber said in an interview that that's how he has always imagined the Phantom's voice as less delicate than how Michael Crawford sounded (the original phantom.) However, none can compare to Michael and Sarah Brightman

"Hello... is it me you're looking for?"

lionel%20richie%20sculpture.jpg

Creepiest video clip ever.

I need to make a quick run over to Blockbuster, V for Vendetta isn't on On Demand, and I'm a procrastinator.