The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Compiling a map for Counter-Strike: Source.

Nevermind it's done.

Testing a map for Counter-Strike: Source.

Listening to Krieg and making coffee before heading down to the lounge to watch V For Vendetta. Anyone else celebrating Guy Fawkes' day in such fashion?

Find the next 5 parts via the related vids on the side. BRILLIANT. AMAZING. FANTASTIC...seriously...amazing as shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you already ordered but in the future, I would avoid Unique Leader as a store. They are very slow on shipping. My favorite is Comatose Music, which has always been cheap and fast, and they have a great selection.

You really weren't kidding about this were you. It's been more than two weeks now since I placed the order. They just left me a voicemail informing me that they're sold out of one of the CD's. I won't be ordering from them again.

Trying to finally finish this piano composition. It's been nearly 2 months, and i'm about to tear out my hair it's so frustrating.

:lol: That guy really is an idiot; I just wish the guy who uploaded the videos would stop with the damn introductions, they get annoying.

So I watched that and Jesus Camp last night. I feel like the outraging effects of those kind of things are wearing off for me. I no longer am shocked that christians will believe hateful and downright stupid things. I am just glad Martin stayed so focused and did not let them get away with mischaracterizations of his arguments. Often times when debating creationists they shoot up a cloud of so many false ideas, bullshit and logical fallacies that you can trip over yourself in trying to shoot them all down.

I never really picked up on anything of the sort regarding humans, but cookie, on The Next Generation, did they ever touch on the religions of humanity?

Well it was well known that Gene Roddenberry was an Atheist or at least an Agnostic. They never mention religion directly and when I remember one episode where these "spirits" of dead humans come back and take control of Troi, O'Brien and Data. When Troi explains to Picard that they are spirits she says "but you wouldn't believe in that would you." Turns out they were energy beings or something. Usually if they are asked what their beliefs are they say "there are things that I believe in" or "justice" or something similar.

In Deep Space 9 of course religion is much more important what with the Prophets and Worf's spirituality being more explored. I am sure this had something to do with Roddenberry's death. The thing about the gods in DS9 was that they actually existed :p

Yes I do think about these things :oops: