The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just watched some Rock Of Love. Hilarious. It's like all the best bits of every reality show all put together in one awesome package. It's so utterly utterly terrible that it's fantastic. Bret Michaels is a short, puffy, balding fluorescent orange mutant with the worst dress sense ever and all the personality of a pathetic old man getting thrown out of a strip club, and the 'beauties' they picked to fight it out for a chance to be 'his woman' are so plastic and skanky that I could nearly smell them through the tv. Throw them in a 'rock style apartment' with a whole lot of alcohol, and the result is total and utter chaotic genius. Hella cool!

I saw some documentary on The Who last night, it was good. And I just finished a bowl of coco puffs.

Just watched some Rock Of Love. Hilarious. It's like all the best bits of every reality show all put together in one awesome package. It's so utterly utterly terrible that it's fantastic. Bret Michaels is a short, puffy, balding fluorescent orange mutant with the worst dress sense ever and all the personality of a pathetic old man getting thrown out of a strip club, and the 'beauties' they picked to fight it out for a chance to be 'his woman' are so plastic and skanky that I could nearly smell them through the tv. Throw them in a 'rock style apartment' with a whole lot of alcohol, and the result is total and utter chaotic genius. Hella cool!

This was the only crappy TV show I ever followed. The whole fucking season was hilarious.

Other than that, I'm making waffles and working on a paper. I need to type up about 16 pages in total today because I am the worst procrastinator that ever lived.

Other than that, I'm making waffles and working on a paper. I need to type up about 16 pages in total today because I am the worst procrastinator that ever lived.

Sounds like you need Voltron!

LionVoltron.11.15.06.jpg

Immersing myself in my reading and ignoring the fact that I should be writing the extensive essay that's due first period of the school day tomorrow. I hate how I know I'm fucking myself over, yet I continue to do it regardless.

I do not condone the use of doorstops. If nature dictates that a door is going to swing shut then I do not believe it is the place of men to resist the natural order. Doorstops mock God's plan.

Once again seeing frost outside. About to hop in the shower and then hopefully have some time to finish a short paper before I'm off to classes.

Just woke up a little earlier than I would've liked, but now I can't go back to sleep lest I be late...damn. Gonna shower and probably eat breakfast soon...exciting...

Resting after finally managing to complete the transcription of this absolutely awful audio file I've received recently. It sounded like a clogged toilet with high whistling and screeching background noises to top it off, that could not be removed or reduced with all the audio filters that I tried.

That was actually even more unpleasant than listening to Destruction Ritual on high volume.