The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Bathing in the glory that is finishing my powerpoint for tommorow. I only had to do a little diddly thing about the nazis as part of a bigger thing, but, it did give me a reason to put (A cut down) Angel of Death on something. I cut it so it starts on something slightly topical to the work.

"Hello... is it me you're looking for?"

Dancing on the Ceiling was so much better:lol:

Starting my paper, which was actually due today. Which means that I get -10 pts. off, but it is of no consequence seeing as I'm an english beast and have an A+ in it. One paper won't really affect that.

So someone who used to live next door to me magically appeared today. She's on probation for attempted arson.

Sweet.

Finally have some time alone after seeing Therion on Friday, spending the weekend with friends in Charlottesville, then getting back to Richmond just in time for my afternoon classes. Now sitting in front of the comp with a small pile of Halloween candy I looted from one of my apartment mates. Yum.

Listening to Puissance. Because of them I wanted to explore the martial industrial scene for a while, but after listening to quite a few bands realized that a lot of it is recycled and uninspired material. These guys are still the best.:kickass: